Many behaviors make your dog short-lived, please stop doing it!
- Not giving your dog enough exercise and activity
- Wrong eating habits
- Neglecting Your Dog's Oral Hygiene
- Ignoring your dog's physical health
- Do not control the dog's weight
- Neglecting your dog's mental health
In addition to physical health, your dog's mental health is also important. If you neglect your dog's mental health, they may become anxious, depressed, or behave erratically. These problems can shorten your dog's lifespan. Therefore, to give dogs enough attention and love, you can provide them with enough toys, interaction, and training, reward dogs with delicious snacks, and help them overcome psychological problems.
Here are some ways to extend your dog's life:
- Reasonable diet: The dog's diet should be reasonably matched, including the ratio of protein, fat, carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients. For the dog's staple food, choosing a nutritionally balanced dog food is best to meet its physical needs
- Healthy Lifestyle: Dogs need plenty of exercise and rest. Proper exercise can help your dog maintain good health and prevent obesity and other chronic diseases.
- Regular veterinary check-ups: Taking your dog to the veterinarian for regular check-ups can detect potential health problems and treat them early. Prevention and early treatment are very important to prolong your dog's life.